Frequently Asked Family Law Questions
Do you have some questions regarding a divorce within the state of New Jersey? Below are some of the most often requested questions we are asked about. Please feel free to review the various hot topics listed below and of coarse do not hesitate to contact us at (732) 431-9188, if you have any further questions specific to your matter!
- Prenuptial Agreements
- What Common Circumstances Constitute A Marriage That Can Be Annulled?
- What Is An Annulment And Can I Obtain One Against My Spouse?
- Maintaining Your Lifestyle After Your Divorce
- Is Mediation Or Collaborative Divorce An Option For My Divorce Case?
- What is a “Guardian Ad Litem”?
- What Rights Do Grandparents Have To See Their Grandchildren?
- What Is The Law As To Relocation When We Have Shared Custody Of My Child?
Helping Men With Their Family Law and Divorce Concerns
- Do you want to lose the shirt off your back?
- Do you want to lose all of your money in a divorce?
If the answer is no, then you should contact us immediately either by email or telephone today.
The Law Offices of Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC: New Jersey’s Husband’s Rights Attorney serving men in Middlesex County, Ocean County, Mercer County and Monmouth County. Call (732)431-9188 for more information.