Pendente Lite & Temporary Child Custody in New Jersey

Freehold Father Custody Rights Attorney

If after careful consideration and consultation with your experienced divorce attorney, you choose to leave the family home while your divorce is pending, you will want to set up a formal written temporary child custody and parenting time arrangement. These arrangements could and often do have a significant impact on the final outcome of your divorce, so they should not be taken lightly. The Law Offices of Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC in Freehold is here to help New Jersey men such as you formulate temporary child custody and parenting time arrangements.

Computer User

Fathers: Protect Your Rights

Child custody and parenting time is one of the areas in which the rights of fathers are overlooked the most. All too often, in society as well as in the courts, mothers are given a presumed leg up and catapulted without merit to a higher position in terms of importance, in terms of significance in the lives of their children.  All too often, the mother it is presumed should be granted the position of power simply because she is the mother, the presumed nurturer. This misconception is true when it comes to both temporary and permanent child custody and parenting time arrangements.

You do not have to simply accept the bias and alow your spouse get the upper hand. You can level the playing field from the very start by hiring a firm that is focused on helping men protect their rights. Level the playing field by hiring the Law Offices of Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC, serving clients in Monmouth County, Middlesex County, and Ocean County.

The Best Interest of the Child

As far as child custody and parenting time arrangements go, the courts formally prescribe to the notion that both parents should play an equal and significant role in a child’s upbringing. Attorney Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC is dedicated to making certain they uphold this belief by granting fathers their fair share of parenting time, equal or in some cases primary.

If you should be the custodial parent, if your child should live with you because that is what is best, attorney Krompier will send this message to the courts loud and clear.

Schedule a Consultation

Protect your rights. Every one of them. To schedule a consultation with a Monmouth County lawyer about pendente lite and temporary child custody, call (732)431-9188 or contact the firm by e-mail.