Monmouth County Parental Relocation Attorney

Protecting Fathers’ Relationships With Their Children

A bad divorce can make a man bitter. In addition to being portrayed as the “evil husband,” you may have lost your life savings, your home, and a portion of your income. She may have even received full custody of the children, but there was one thing you thought your ex-wife could never take: your relationship with your kids. Unfortunately, you may have been wrong.

Computer User

Freehold attorney Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC has accrued nearly three decades of relevant experience in finance, economics, accounting, tax, investment, real estate, banking, and college-level teaching. With his distinctive knowledge and aggressive style of representation, you can be confident your interests will be protected. Contact us for representation in Monmouth County, Middlesex County, or Ocean County, New Jersey.

Taking Legal Action Against Parental Alienation

Parental Alienation Syndrome is a real condition that more and more children are developing. It is the result of continual, yet often subtle, intimations and actions that a custodial parent engages in to destroy the relationship between a child and his or her non-custodial parent. Because courts tend to favor mothers in custody agreements, it is often the relationship between a father and a child that suffers.

If you have noticed your ex-wife is making false allegations of domestic violence, if she is regularly making excuses so you cannot see or speak with your children, or if your children choose to forfeit time with you because their mother promised them gifts, you may have grounds to file a legal motion. If your ex has also been filing frivolous complaints against you with the Department of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) or law enforcement, you may have an even stronger case.

Because it is illegal for one parent to interfere with the visitation or custody of a child from his or her other parent, in your situation the law may allow you to bring criminal sanctions against your ex-wife. The court considers parental alienation so vile that it will likely order a custody schedule review and a potential change of custody while the alienation charge is being investigated.

Protecting and Asserting Fathers’ Rights

Have your children been turned against you? Is someone influencing your child? Do not let them take control of your life or steal your parenting privileges. Act now to protect your child, save your relationship, and preserve your rights as a father. At the Law Offices of Douglas I. Krompier MBA LLC you will find an understanding attorney who is ready to aggressively advocate on behalf of you and your children.
Contact us today.